Make Money with Google Adsense
Google Adsense is Google’s content network on the webmaster’s end. This means you can paste a piece of script on to your web page and display Google advertisements on it, and get paid whenever visitors click on these ads.
You can make money with Google Adsense – how much money can you make? It depends:
- The type of content on your website – different content has different pricing – financial content for example, will have a higher click value than a movie review content.
- The origin of your visitors – The higher the financial power of the visitors, the more money a click will be worth, for example: Indian visitors (from India) worth less than US or UK visitors).
- The cost per click of that particular advertisement (again depends on the content).
- Volume of visitors on your website – If you have 10 visitors a day, obviously you will make less than 100 visitors per day.
If you want to know exactly how much money you can make – I can definitely tell you that nobody including Google knows.
Depending on so many factors and being a rather unstable source of income, Google Adsense may not be the best solution for your website if you expect to get a steady check every month or expect a growth in income.
Google will be good for your website in the following cases:
- Your website is untargeted – no specific category. Know that Google displays ads based on the visitors’ browsing history – this means that regardless of your website dealing with financial related matters, the visitor may be displayed Barbie doll advertisement on your website for a specific visitor.
- You have no other sources of income – it’s better to make a few cents than nothing.
- You don’t mind selling your traffic for cheap – as low as one cent per click. Let’s say you are promoting (as an affiliate) a product which gives you $20 per sale. A click on the Google advertisement may get you as low as 1 cent – it’s better to keep the visitors on your website instead of selling them for cheap as they might buy that product eventually.
Do the math Adsense or not Adsense – it’s your website and it’s your income.