Even with its relatively late launch, Pinterest is gaining millions of active users worldwide and is considered as one of the well-loved social media sites of 2012. At first glance, Pinterest appears to be too creative and too artistic to be considered as an appropriate tool for business marketing. However, looking at it closely, Pinterest marketing is actually one approach that you should consider if you want to take your business and make it known within social networking sites.
Through Pinterest marketing, you can:
• Acquire an increase in sales brought about by referral traffics. Pinterest boards and images are also shared within social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter so this means that your pinboards are not limited to the Pinterest community but in other major social networking sites as well.
• Create more connections. Use your Pinterest widget button in other social platforms and in your blog. Additionally, when you create interesting boards that are unique to your brand, these will be shared among millions of other active users and gain you with an increase in followers.
• Hone good relationships with top pinners who create boards which are related to your business. Use application such as Pinreach in order to search the social reach of users. Once you have identified those which you can consider as top pinners of your brand, you can send them with packages or gift loots from your brand which is relevant to the products that they pinned on their boards.
• Develop your creative side and increase sales at the same time. The main premise of Pinterest is that the site uses visuals in order to create the boards. By posting unique images of your brands, products, infographics, uplifting messages and related photos, you will have a more creative approach to your Pinterest marketing, one that will visually attract followers and gain you with new ones.
• Attract potential buyers to your site. Use your catalog images with retail prices while doing your Pinterest marketing. This way, it will effectively drive more internet traffic to your site since posted prices will catch the attention of interested consumers. Mix up your boards, use fashionable and stylish images along with your catalog products and you are on your way to better and more improved leads.
• Present feedback and client testimonials creatively. One of the best ways to gain potential customers is to prove that you have been reliable in your previous business transactions. Ask your clients to provide you with a feedback, turn them into a jpeg image and pin them on your board. This is one Pinterest marketing strategy that will surely assure your future clients that they are in good hands.
No matter what your product or services are, you can always represent it through images and visuals. Ease through your competition as Pinterest marketing is something that is effective yet there are only a few entrepreneurs who discovered that creativity in marketing actually works.