Free Webmaster Guide
This guide is intended to help beginning webmasters as well as more advanced ones to easily navigate their way on their way to building a successful online business.
This Free Webmaster guide is basically a step by step guide containing every aspect of a webmaster’s job, including setting up the website or blog (including its branding – domain name), building the website (with or without the technical aspects), promoting it and getting traffic to it and finally and most importantly (some say), making money of it.
This guide is completely free and will stay that way, if you feel that something is missing from your personal experience feel free to contact us and i’ll add it to the guide.
I hope this guide will benefit you as this is a huge time saver which will save you a lot of forum reading and answer a lot of questions on the way.
- Understanding the concept of your website – Here you will learn about branding and finding the right niche and concept for your website. This is all part of the “Know what you are doing” plan.
- Find The Right Domain Name – Some webmasters underestimate the value and power of a domain name. A domain name is not only relevant to your SEO efforts and ranking, it’s also very important for the branding of your website – imagine that there is no Google and you have to convince people to get into your website.
- Choose Your Web Hosting – There are many types of web hosting and you don’t necessarily need the most expensive one. Learn the difference between the various type of web hosting and choose the right web hosting service for your website.
- Write your content (or let others do it) – Content is king. Website content is the most important aspect of your job as a webmaster. You must have quality content which is relevant to your website if you want visitors to find your website and you want your website to rank high in search engines
- Design Your Website – One of the most important factors to keeping visitors on your website, the website has to look good. You can design your website to look good yourself, you can use professional designers or you can use ready made templates either way the design is a key factor.
- Seo Your Website – If you want to get free targeted traffic to your website, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the best way to do that, it’s also the most difficult way.
- Monetize Your Website - You want to make money from your website, don’t you? Read more about how to monetize your website and actually make money from it.
- Bring Traffic To Your Website – No Traffic equals No Money. You need visitors in your website, these visitors are potential buyers of the services or products you sell.
- Use Webmaster Tools (Services) – Webmaster tools are intended to make your life easier. Sure, you can do things the hard way but then you will spend more time on things that you can easily do differently with less efforts.
- Outsource Your Work – One of the best ways to save time on time consuming webmaster work such as content writing, graphics (design) and even SEO, is outsource.
If you have something you’d like to add to the Free Webmaster Guide, please contact us.
- Read More About Outsource Your Work
- Read More About Understand the concept of your website
- Read More About Use Webmaster Tools (services)
- Does your Website Traffic love Shorter or Longer contents?
Creating your website content isn't a walk in the park. You have to ....
- Read More-->
Do not buy traffic form them. 100% bot.
fast approval, ok native traffic
Cheap traffic but poor support
Maxvisits traffic was very useful to start my new .....